Wednesday 24 February 2010

Burberry London Cologne For Men by Burberrys


[ Click D'pic 2 see detail ]

I love this scent on my husband! The best way I can describe it is a sweet woodsy smell. (It is a masculine sweet, though). Amazon is definitely the place to purchase this, as their prices beat department stores. I have used the Blueberry London that belongs to my friend. The one i got from Amazon smells the same, but it doesnt last as long as the one that was bought from a store rather than online. I am not exactly a cologne expert, but then Im not total a newbie either. "London" has a slight mucky flavor, with a hint of spices, especially tobacco. Overall, a very subtle and nice cologne. Well worth the price. I have a reasonably large collection of Armanis and Polos but ever since I have got the Burberrys, I just find myself to be reaching out for these!I think this is one of the most wonderful scents a man can wear for himself. As the scent wears on through the day different aromas come forth and smell amazing. I find it funny when people say they can't smell it after a few hours, and that's typical with any type of cologne...you become use to the smell and don't realize it's part of you. So try a sample at your local dept. store and see if you like it, then if you are amazed like I was, then this is the best place to buy. I love Amazon and there prices!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment